Monday, June 23, 2008

Maternity Pictures



Ok it's been awhile and I'm not so great at this still so here goes. I just got my maternity pictures back from my friend Patti. She is starting a photography studio and needed a model for some marketing and decor for her studio so I got free pic's! Woohoo! I am doing great, about to pop! I am into my 37th week and had Maliya in my 38th so any day now. I am ready and getting so excited! Maliya is doing great! Potty training right now. My goal is to have only one in diapers at a time. We will see! (Lord, help me) James is awesome! Working alot, which is good and bad. I miss him but it's only a season! We are also planning a festival fro summer of 2010. That seems like so far away, but you really do have to start planning this far in advance. I took alot of pictures between posts but have misplaced my camera cord to up-load to my computer so I have not been able to put any up. I have some great ones from Mother's Day. Maliya looked adorable! Well not much else going on. I will try to get someone to post for me after I have this baby, at least to let you all know what it is! :) Ok I will write soon!




6 comments:

prettyinink0402 said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get my maternity pics taken...I'm not far enough along yet though! Anyways...I hope you are feeling wonderful...you really look stunning! Love you!!!
tif

Amy said...

These are beautiful!!! So...who's in there??? Only a few more days and we'll find out! Hang in there! I know what those last 2 weeks are like.

Unknown said...

Your friend did a great job. I love the picture of the three of you. What a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Your friend did a beautiful job. I especially love the picture of the three of you. What a beatiful family!

Learning to Love said...

Were are those baby pictures mama!!! I got to see a few already, but I can't wait to see more of your beautiful babies! Congratulations!

prettyinink0402 said...

Tag your it, read my blog!